As we discussed in class, we’ll do a second, slightly more ambitious annotated bibliography next week.
- Choose one writer from this segment: Burney, Wollstonecraft, or Anon. (Woman of Colour)
- Select three peer-reviewed, relevant items that relate to a particular topic in one of those novels; you might want to consider potential topics connected to your final project at this point;
- you may use the Broadview resources as a starting point for your research, but try to go beyond them, too;
- Make sure that you’ve got some chronological range pre- and post-2000 for your items; if you’re doing Woman of Colour, just make sure you’ve got some chronological spread in the items available;
- Annotations should be about 3-5 sentences each;
- Do it as a standalone post on the blog by 9 pm Wednesday before class;
- We’ll discuss results next Thursday, and you’ll follow up the next week with a 300-500 word reflective essay on your results and discussions;
If you have questions, put ’em on the blog in the comments.
See you soon,
UPDATE: Missing: Robinson, Maillet [excused]